This is a pate with spicy and very aromatic flavor, where the sweet notes of carrot and cashew contrast with the exotic and intense curry nuances.
It is a protein spreadable full of antioxidants and with a delicious flavor that, in addition, is very easy to prepare, because once the carrot is ready, we only have to add all the ingredients to the glass of the blender and beat.
It is also the most versatile, it is ideal both to spread toast, as to accompany pasta dishes, dipear with crudités or sticks, and even as a filling for other dishes.
At a nutritional level, this is a pate rich in beta carotene , fiber , proteins , tryptophan , inulin , alliin , phytosterols , omega 6 and omega 9 , vitamins A , C , E and group B ( B1 , B2 , B3 , B5 , B6 and B9 or folic acid ) calcium , copper , phosphorus , iron , magnesium , manganese , potassium and selenium .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow in order to make this creamy and tasty pate.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Very easy||15 m.||For 600 grams|
- 470 gr. of carrot
- 70 gr. of raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 25 ml. of extra virgin olive oil
- We wash and peel the carrots and cut them into slices.
- In a pot, put the carrot to boil for 10 minutes. After this time, we put it in the glass of the blender, add the rest of the ingredients and beat until we obtain a homogeneous and creamy texture.
- We let cool and when it has tempered, we serve.
- This pâté is very versatile, making it ideal both for spreading on toast, to accompany pasta dishes, dipe with crudites or sticks, and even as a filling for other dishes.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!