The yogurt sauce is a great companion for the large number of uses that can be given and for the added value it brings to the dishes it covers, from salads to kebabs, to a good grilled vegetables or a falafel (which gives a delicious contrast), among many others.
Another point in its favor is that it is very easy to make and is ready in the blink of an eye, so even on days when you have less time or less desire to cook, you can dress us up to the simplest of dishes.
Below you can see what ingredients you need and what steps you have to follow in order to enjoy the perfect sauce to accompany Arab and Mexican dishes.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Very easy||5 m.||For 2 people|
- 1 unsweetened natural soya yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (optional)
- We put the natural yogurt in a bowl and add the finely chopped garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. We will also add the well chopped mint if we wish.
- Mix the ingredients well for a minute with a fork or spoon and we will have the sauce ready to serve.
- If you do not have fresh mint, you can replace it with dried mint.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!