These spicy chickpea and guacamole tacos are very quick and easy to prepare, and the result is spectacular.
And is that they are an explosion of flavor thanks to the incredible mixture that forms the combination of spices and guacamole, where the intensity of the first, with the freshness of the second, make these one of the most delicious tacos.
This filling offers eating tacos in a different way beyond vegetable meats (tofu, seitan, soy ...) and, moreover, is also the most interesting at a nutritional level, as it consists of a base of legumes full of proteins and a sauce loaded with vitamins and minerals of great value.
Specifically, these tacos are, thanks to their ingredients, rich in protein , soluble fiber , complex carbohydrates (slow absorption and satiating power), lecithin , omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, lycopene , flavonoids , alliin , vitamins A , C , E and group B ( B6 and B9 or folic acid ), sulfur , calcium , copper , phosphorus , iron , magnesium , manganese , potassium , selenium , sodium and, to a lesser extent, zinc .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow to make these tacos so easy and tasty.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Easy||25 m.||For 2 people|
- 250 gr. cooked chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/3 teaspoon spicy paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 purple onion
- 200 gr. guacamole
- 4 corn tortillas
- In a bowl, toss the oil, salt and spices and stir well so that all the ingredients are well mixed.
- We wash and drain the chickpeas and toss them in the bowl where we have the mixture prepared. We remove the chickpeas very well so that they are perfectly impregnated and all take flavor equally.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan and chop the garlic and onion very finely. When the oil is hot, add the chopped garlic and onion and let it be done until the onion is poached. When it is ready, we put out the fire and let it warm up.
- With the garlic and onion already tempered, drain them to remove excess oil, add them to the bowl where we have the chickpeas and stir well again.
- We prepare the guacamole.
- Heat the tortillas for a few seconds on each side, fill them with chickpeas, add the guacamole on top and serve them.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!