There are days when you want to make very simple dishes but that have a point of flavor. To achieve this result we can opt for a sofrito, for the use of spices or, as in this case, for a smooth combination of both worlds. Specifically, we made a sauce with green pepper, onion and garlic, to which we added a little black pepper, oregano and pink salt from the Himalayas.
This simple dish gives us large amounts of protein , omega 3 , fiber , beta-carotene , lycopene , tryptophan < / strong>, lecithin , flavonoids , vitamins A , C , E , K and B6 , phosphor , potassium , magnesium , selenium , manganese and, thanks to tofu, a lot calcium .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow to make this dish.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Easy||35 m.||For 2 people|
- 200 gr. tofu
- 225 gr. onion
- 150 gr. green pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 y 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
- We wash and cut the pepper in julienne and we do it in a pan with a little oil for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After this time, add the onion cut into rings and the garlic cut into slices, toss the salt and spices, and continue cooking for 25 minutes more (until the consistency of the vegetables is soft) and put out the fire.
- In a separate pan, heat a little oil while slicing the tofu and, when the oil is hot, cook the tofu for a couple of minutes on each side.
- When the tofu is done, put the mixed vegetables and tofu on a plate, taking care that the tofu does not break, and serve hot.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!