Pasta salads are ideal both for hot days and when you do not want to get too involved in the kitchen or do not have too much time.
In addition, they accept an inexhaustible combination of ingredients that result in endless options, allowing you to innovate and discover new and incredible flavors, such as this tropical pasta salad.
In this case, the combination of the selected ingredients creates a fresh dish in which the pineapple, next to the mango, gives it that irresistible tropical touch, provoking a subtle and delicious contrast between the salty and the sweetest ingredients, intensified by the spark that brings the bittersweet vinaigrette of walnuts, which impregnates everything highlighting the best of each one of them and resulting in a dish of refreshing and sweet flavor, but with that sour point that makes it not cloying but addictive.
This salad contains carbohydrates , fiber , lecithin , polyphenols , protein , omegas 3 , 6 and 9 , vitamins A , C , E and group B ( B1 , B2 , B3 , B6 , B7 and B9 or folic acid ), inositol , boron , calcium , copper , phosphorus , iron , magnesium , manganese , potassium , selenium , sodium and zinc .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow in order to make one of the top salads of the summer.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Very easy||20 m.||For 3 servings|
For the salad
- 200 gr. pasta
- 100 gr. cooked corn
- 100 gr. dehydrated mango
- 4 pineapple slices in their juice
- 50 gr. nuts
- 50 gr. black olives (without the bone)
- 1 pinch of salt
For the vinaigrette
- 25 gr. nuts
- 1 tablespoon Modena vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 60 ml. extra virgin olive oil (soft)
- We put a pot with water and salt to heat and, when it starts to boil, we toss the pasta and let it cook the time specified in the container. After this time, we passed the pasta to a drainer, we passed it through cold water and drained it. When the pasta is cold and drained, we pass it to a bowl.
- Drain and cut the pineapple into pieces, chop the mango, olives and walnuts and drain the corn, and add everything to the bowl where we have the pasta. We remove so that all the ingredients are well mixed, we rectify salt and reserve.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by putting in a bowl the syrup, garlic, vinegar and nuts that we will have ground, and we are slowly pouring the oil while we beat with a rod, to form a thick sauce. When we have it, we pass it to the container where we want to serve it to accompany the pasta salad, or we throw it directly into the bowl where we have the pasta salad just before serving, and we take a few turns.
- So that the pasta is loose when cooled, we recommend you to take a splash of oil after passing it through the tap, even in the drainer.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!