This recipe is wonderful to enjoy with the delicious contrast that is generated between dates and cream cheese, as well as that created by the different textures, where the creaminess of the cheese embraces the solidity of the pistachio pieces.
All this makes these irresistible bites an exquisite and delicate starter where sweet and salty nuances come together in perfect harmony.
Concerning the nutrients it provides, this recipe is rich in tryptophan , fiber , phytosterols , protein , lutein (antioxidant), omega 6 fatty acids, carbohydrates , vitamins A , C , E and group B ( B1 , B2 , B3 , B5 , B6 and B9 or folic acid ); calcium , copper , phosphorus , iron , magnesium , manganese , potassium , selenium, and zinc .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow in order to enjoy a very simple appetizer that captivates with its varied and surprising notes.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Very easy||10 m.||For 6 units|
- 6 medjoul dates
- 8 gr. pistachio (peeled and chopped)
- 30 gr. cashew cheese spread
- Make a longitudinal cut in one of the sides of the dates and remove the pit.
- Fill each of the dates with a teaspoon of cashew cream cheese, sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top so that they adhere well to the cheese and serve.
- If you want, once the pit is removed, you can replace it with a peeled pistachio.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!