A homemade vegetable cream is the best option to prepare dishes and creamy sauces free of cholesterol, trans fats, additives and preservatives.
And it is that, with only 3 ingredients, we obtain in a cheap, simple and fast way, a cream that contributes to the recipes flavor and texture in a delicate way, creating creams and velvety sauces.
In addition, as its main ingredient is soy milk, this liquid cream contains proteins , isoflavones , lecithin , omega 3 fatty acids, fiber , vitamins A , E , K and B9 (or folic acid) , calcium , phosphorus , magnesium and potassium. .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow to make this basic so easy.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Very easy||5 m.||For 375 milliliters|
- 250 ml. soy milk (sugarfree)
- 125 ml. extra virgin olive oil (soft)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- We put the soya milk and salt in the blender cup. We add a little oil and start beating.
- We continue beating while we slowly remove the rest of the oil, until we see that all the ingredients are well integrated. Once all the ingredients are well mixed, we stop beating and pass the cream to a container and then use it in the recipes we want.
- To make this vegetable cream you can also use rice milk and oatmeal, you just have to make sure they are sugar free so that the taste is not altered.
- If you see that the cream is too liquid, you can add a little more oil, while if you see that you are too thick, you can add a little more vegetable milk.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!