The pates are, thanks to the infinite combinations of ingredients they accept, one of the most versatile foods that exist, allowing us to enjoy from a classic hummus to a delicious red pepper pate with mushrooms and tofu , as well as this exquisite dry tomato pate to the pepper.
This pate stands out for the irresistible sweet and acid point of the dry tomato fused with the delicate spicy notes of the peppers and the aromatic accents of the rest of the ingredients, with a special role of fresh basil.
Its texture is smooth and full-bodied, which makes it ideal to serve on canapés, to spread on sandwiches and toast, to dye and to dress pasta dishes.
This is a pate rich in proteins , beta-carotene , lycopene , fiber , essential oils , caffeic acid, rosmarinic acid, cinnamic acid , carbohydrates , lecithin , terpenoids , flavonoids , omega 3 , omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids ; vitamins A , C , E , K and group B ( B1 , B2 , B3 , B6 and B9 or folic acid ); calcium , copper , phosphorus , iron , magnesium , potassium , sodium and zinc .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow to make a creamy pate and the most tasty with a very special touch.
|Difficulty level||Preparation time||Rations|
|Very easy||5 m.||For 150 grams|
* Plus 15 minutes of hydration
- 50 gr. dry tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 30 ml. extra virgin olive oil (Smooth flavor)
- 20 gr. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Soak the dried tomatoes in hot water for 15 minutes to hydrate them. Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients in the glass of the blender.
- When the tomatoes are hydrated, drain them, put them together with the rest of the ingredients and blend them all well until obtaining a homogeneous and unctuous texture.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!