One of the things that they like the most and that are easiest to do are crêpes. And they are very versatile: the same can be filled with our favorite vegetables as with a delicious cocoa cream, vegetable condensed milk, vegan dulce de leche or with our favorite jam, since they adapt perfectly to both salty and to sweet fillings, with the only variation of adding salt or sugar when making them.
These sweet pancakes, in addition, since they do not have animal milk or eggs, are much healthier, since we save the fat and harmful effects of milk, and the cholesterol of eggs.
In this way, we can enjoy a whim without so many regrets for 3 reasons: we will be eating less fat, we will not find ourselves so indigestible, and we will be sure that no animal has suffered for its preparation.
Then you will see how easy they are to do and how quickly they are ready.
|For 3 people
- 150 gr. wholemeal flour
- 150 ml. soy milk
- 125 ml. water
- 30 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons panela
- 1/2 envelope of chemical yeast
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the help of an electric mixer until a smooth and lump-free dough remains. We film it and let it rest for half an hour in the fridge.
- We heat a non-stick frying pan and brush the bottom and sides with a few drops of oil.
- We put a little dough (the equivalent of a soup pot) in the center of the pan and move it so that it spreads throughout the bottom.
- With the heat on medium gas, wait about 3 minutes and turn to cook on the other side.
- We grease the pan again and add another saucepan of dough, and so on until we have done it all.
- If you want to make them gluten-free, all you have to do is substitute whole wheat flour for whole buckwheat flour.
- If you don't have a brush on hand, you can grease the pan with kitchen paper.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!